Design of digital filters
- Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Bandstop, Peak, Notch and Arbitrary characteristics
- Infinite Impulse Response (IIR): Butterworth, Chebychev-I, Chebychev-II and Elliptic filter types
- Finite Impulse Response (FIR): Hanning, Hamming, Blackmann window; Spectral inversion, ParksMcClellan optimum design
- Fixed point design
- Code Generation
- Import of Test Signals
Simple and precise user interface
- Design, analysis, simulation and output generation occurs in realtime
- Brickwall specifications and test signal properties can be manipulated by touchpad
- Alternatively the order of the filter can be set
- Phase analysis
- IIR: Poles and Zeros
- FIR: Kernel
- Different scales (linear, dB, log)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Two finger panning
- Graph Property Editing: Legend, Color, Style, …
FilterDesignLab-PRO is a standalone design and simulation environment for digital Infinite and Finite Impulse Filters (IIR and FIR). It is structured into 4 views for designing the filter gain, analyzing the phase, displaying its poles and zeroes (respectively kernel), and verifying its response by application to test signals.
Several discrete and continuous filter parameters can be adjusted in realtime and its effects on the test signals is seen immediately. Adjustments can be done by text input, via drop-down menus, or mouse/touch input.
Note that several additional features of FilterDesignLab-PRO are offered as one-time individual InApp purchases. Alternatively you can access all features via a subscription service.
The overall capabilities include the design of Infinite and Finite Impulse Response Filters of Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Bandstop, Peak and Notch Structure. It also supports the design of arbitrary response filters. Various types for each of these are implemented.
The resulting filter recursion equation and the corresponding coefficients are accessible via Copy&Paste. FDL-PRO also offers the generation of Swift-Code, Matlab®-Code, and C-Code. Both, the design and the Code can be realized in the following numerical precisions: DOUBLE, SINGLE (FLOAT), 16Bit, 8Bit.
Questions or Inquiries: help.filterdesignlab[at]googlemail.com